This was inspired by Ben Yoskovitz of StartupSpark. Here are my top 10 checklist to see if youâ€™re a netrepreneur.
- You own a blog and a domain (not on BlogSpot or WordPress.com). Though free is good, nothing beats a good impression that you are willing to invest in your own virtual/online image.Â (CHUVA – check!)
- Your first online credit card purchase was your own domain and you now have close to half a dozen other domains. You also have a backup credit card, just in case the other one exceeds its limit.Â (CHUVA – half-check!)
- You have at least two of these accounts â€” Paypal, Xoom, StormPay, Ikobo and eGold. (CHUVA – check!)
- Youâ€™re not concerned to publish your complete name, address, phone number and email on your website as you know transparency is everything online. (CHUVA – check!)
- You consult Google and read forums first before shooting an email to a friend asking for help. Yes, Google is your best friend.Â (CHUVA – check!)
- You have more than one blog/websites, and theyâ€™re more or less niche blogs/sites. And you donâ€™t go crazy with Blogger (see #1).Â (CHUVA – doubleÂ double check!)
- You know that there is more to online business other than the advertising model.Â (CHUVA – check!)
- You have more connections in LinkedIn than in Friendster. (CHUVA – no check!)
- Youâ€™ve maxed out your Yahoo Messengerâ€™s 300 contact list limit. (CHUVA – no check!)
- Youâ€™re not ashamed to tell your first client that your laptop IS your office.Â (CHUVA – no check!)
If you scored at least 7 out of 10, you *might* be on your way to become a netrepreneur.
Donâ€™t take this too seriously. Just for fun.
Courtesy of : yugatech.com
Â SO SISTAHS!!!Â ARE YOU A NETREPRENEUR!!!!!!!!