Ayan, na-tag ako ni Mam Reyna – I don’t usually blog in ‘tagalog’ – – pero walang dating kung hindi ko tatagalugin into lecheng meme na ‘to! Heto namang si Diwa kinukulit ako na sagutin ko raw! Buwisit, pati tuloy tulog ko na-aabala nitong meme na ‘to? Kaya after I blog this, kantahan nyo ko ng ‘meme na’ – – bunso pa naman ako! Don’t worry – i-ta-tag ko rin ang mga prends ko dito sa blogging world…
FOUR JOBS I HAVE HAD
1. Gas attendant – sa 7-11. Hindi ako nag-pa-pump ng gaso no? I just enter the amount to preset the pumps to how much gas the customer would like to purchase. Ang masakit dito, every so often, I have to sweep the parking lot. I started during the ‘FALL’ season here in the U.S. – – umiiyak ako habang nagwawalis ng dahon sa parking lot! Shempre, college boy from U.S.T., tapos naging tagawalis ng parking lot!!!!
2. Dishwasher, promoted to Supervisor in 1 year – dahil sa gas attendant, walang benefits – I was asked to take another job with higher pay – – sa Convalescent Center. Dishwasher daw. Double what I was currently earning – – I was told by my brother, the one who passed, that – – there are two thingsÂ you must always haveÂ when you are in the U.S. (good health – healthcare coverage, and good credit – credit score). Once you have both – – you can succeed here and I found this to be true.
3. Logistics Coordinator, promoted to Supervisor, then to Manager in 5 years – This is the field that I loved – – I could work on weekends, and weeknights even up to 2:00 in the a.m. staying in the office to get my work done – – and still be happy about it.
4. EDI Coordinator, promoted to EDI Manager in 1 year, now working as a Project Manager for our Information Technology Department – Not knowing anything about computers, I was recruited to handle EDI transactions for our company. I lost most of my memory in the process because I had to learn to understand technical terms. Nakalimutan ko na tuloy how many boyfriends I had in the past.
FOUR MOVIES I HAVE WATCHED OVER AND OVER
1. Steel Magnolias – Sappy and LOVE IT!!
2. Pretty Woman, Beaches – Fun and sappy at the same time – a good tie.
3. The Mission – Inspiring
4. Get Real, and Trick – Coming of Age Stories
FOUR PLACES I HAVE LIVED:
1. Baclaran, Paranaque, Metro Manila
2. Queens, New York
3. Baltimore, Maryland (my second home, away from home)
4. Torrance, California
FOUR TV SHOWS I LIKE TO WATCH:
1. Brothers & Sisters – How could you now love it?
3. Grey’s Anatomy
4. Workout (Jackie Warner) – 3% fatÂ – 97% drama – here’s a scene from Season 1
FOUR PLACES I HAVE BEEN ON VACATION:
1. Rome and Florence, Italy
2. Munich, Germany
3. La Romana, Dominican Republic
4. London, England
FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:
FOUR PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1. San Diego, California – the weather is great and the men are cute! 😉
2. Mykonos, Greece – the men are cute! 😉
3. Manila, Philippines – I miss my home! the men (hmmm — they’re loveable!)
4. Florence, Italy – Very romantic and the men are cute! 😉
FOUR PEOPLE WHO WILL ANSWER THIS MEME
1. Si Oboids, ang bago kong kakulitan sa blogging. Ang mga entries, out-of-this-world!
2. Si Alex at Large, isa pang friend ko na nakaka-aliw din!
3. Si JC, my daughter na miss na miss ko na.
4. Si Misterhubs, Isa pang kina-aaliwan kong blog – tag you’re it ka na rin chong!