I literally placed my order for a Black iPhone 4 just a couple of hours ago. Then, my co-worker Tim just walked over to me telling me how the Droid X (by Motorola) is so much like the iPhone that it sold out.
I go to Verizon’s website, and found this to be true. Due to the demand, they cannot ship anymore until August 3rd. Wow! Did iPhone just find a rival?
And check this out – the Droid X has an 8.0 Megapixel camera!! What??? Shoop!
Here are the specs:
- Vibrant 4.3″ Edge–to–Edge Display
- Droid X by Motorola is built for a fantastic video watching experience with a large widescreen in the full 16:9 format, ideal for full length movies.
- HD camcorder captures video in 720p quality, with slow & fast motion modes, plus directional audio capture with an advanced 3 microphone solution. Plus, play them on your HD TV in true HD glory via HDMI.
- 8.0–Megapixel camera with a fast mechanical shutter capable of 1/1,000 second shutter speeds, auto–focus, and dual LED flash.
- Car and desk docks smart enough to know where you are, powerful enough to do everything you need.
Capture High–Def Movies with Superior Audio
Capture Vivid Moments, Not Hazy Memories
Did I just make a very bad decision a couple of hours ago?! I hope not!!
Take a look at this demo video: