LOVE TO SHOP “Fashion Finds Blogging Contest”
How to Join:
- Open to all Filipino residents, 18 years old and above
- Open to bloggers with blog sites/pages not younger than 6 months
- Compose a blog entry sharing why you Love To Shop in The SM Store and what fashion find you cherish and why
- Include photos of the fashion finds in the blog post/story
- Post/story should not be more than 3,000 words
- Post must have the Facebook address of The SM Store
- Register on The SM Store, Love To Shop “Fashion Finds Blogging Contest” app on Facebook
- “Like” the pages of the participating partners before sending in their entry:
- Insert Blog Name
- Upload thumbnail of blog site on the app
- Paste the link of your blog entry on the app
Guidelines and Restrictions:
- The participant must be the legitimate owner of the blog page
- Entries submitted must be appropriate for presentation in public.
- Entry must be original and not submitted previously in a promotion or used commercially or publicly.
- Entry must have original photos.
- Submitting a post shall mean that the participant has completely read, understood, and agreed to the promo mechanics, including all guidelines and restrictions defined herein by The SM Store.
- The SM Store reserves the right to disqualify from the promo any entry that, according to its sole judgment WITH DTI APPROVAL:
- May depict or reflect negatively upon The SM Store or any other person or entity
- Does not comply with the requirements of the promo
- Violates any stipulation described in this section (Guidelines and Restrictions)
- Breaks the law or encourages others to do so
- Contains any image, in part or in whole, that is protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless the participant can prove that s/he owns or controls the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents
- Contains any content that may constitute infringement of copyright and fair use laws
- Defames, abuses, harasses, stalks, threatens or otherwise violates the legal rights (such as rights of privacy or publicity) of others
- Contains viruses or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer
- Contains any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, misleading or unlawful material or information
- Contains textual language or statements that are vulgar, abusive or inappropriate. This includes remarks that are racist, homophobic, sexist and those contain obscenities or are sexually explicit. This also covers words or statements that can be considered as offensive to the sensibilities of the audience of this Facebook page, including comments that discriminate any ethnic, racial or religious group, or any comment that advocates illegal activity or promotes any political organization.
- Easily identifies brands, products or individuals within SM or its affiliates in a defamatory, abusive, or generally negative terms
- Do not show proper consideration for others’ privacy or are considered likely to offend or provoke others
- Promote products or brands other than those of SM and its affiliate companies. Promoting products or brands that are not owned by SM but are being sold in SM are also not allowed
All entries submitted to The SM Store shall become exclusive property of The SM Store. The SM Store will have the right to edit, publish, and maybe used in media, including, but not limited to the internet.
Determining the Grand Winner:
- The SM Store team’s judging: June 03, 2013, 11:00am
- How do we determine the winners?
Criteria for judging:
- Originality: 30pts
- Creativity: 20pts
- Clear Display of The SM Store Fashion: 20pts
- Overall Impact: 30pts
- Maria Lourdes S Roque, Vice President for SBU-Marketing;
- Anna Liza Disini, Asst. Vice-President for SBU-Marketing;
- Jason V Alvarez, Senior Marketing Manager for Digital; and
- Airyce V Moya, Senior Marketing Manager for Promos/Events)
Judging of Winners:
- How to determine the qualified posts:
- Must submit post according to guidelines and restrictions
- Must make it to the deadline: May 31, 2013, 12 noon
- Participants must post The SM Store items in their photos. We will verify items through confirmation of The SM Store MBUs / Merchandising Business Units (Ladies Fashion, Shoes and Bags, Accessories).
- Two grand prize winners (1 girl and 1 boy) of Php10,000 shopping money / shopping coupons from The SM Store.
- Prize not transferrable and not convertible to cash.
- The SM Store’s decision is final and no correspondences will be entered into, with DTI’s approval.
- Employees, Management and Board of Directors of The SM Store and their relatives up to 2nd degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from participating in the promo.