You remember that story right? Stella Liebeck buys McDonald’s coffee, puts it in between her legs and accidentally spills it when she tried to open the cup. The coffee was too hot and it burned her, with 16% of her body burned, some of which were third degree burns.
She had been the subject of mockery by comedians and late night talk shows. Little did they know the real story. Here’s a 12-minute video that would explain what really happened and why. You will probably be in shock after you watch the video. 2.9 million would seem very little for what she went through.
If you want to see the graphic photos, proceed at your own risk – here.