Gong Xi Fat Cai!
Kung Hei Fat Choi!
Happy Chinese New Year!
Every year, I get to say Happy Chinese New Year spelled differently from the last. This year, not only was I confused how to spell it, I was confused whether it’s the year of the goat, the ram, or the sheep? Do you know?
Anyways, I want to greet you all a very Happy New Year! I’ve been in hiatus for a while as you all know. This year, I will be busy up until June, to which I will dedicate my time to the last few courses I needed to take in order to graduate! Yes, folks – – Chuva Chienes will finally graduate. Whew!
So, if you just bear with me please as I finish my final courses, I promise to be back in full swing after June.
In the meantime, here’s what’s happening in the world.
- It’s going to be the 87th Annual Academy Awards this Sunday!! Neil Patrick Harris will host.
- I am still haunted by the scenes from 50 Shades of Grey. I think I’m in love with Jamie Dornan. The movie made $300 million already (worldwide)!
- In local news, who do you think had the best wedding? Heart Evangelista or Marian Rivera? Aminin!!!!
- Sam Smith (I’m Not The Only One and Ed Sheeran (Thinking Out Loud) Mashup goes viral. Youtube Stars Sam Tsui and Casey Breves performs,
- Beyonce’s untouched leaked pics creates a firestorm among Queen Bey’s fans.
That’s all for now. Until next time!