Chuvachienes.com is a gossip blog. Information on this site may or may not be true and should NOT be taken as fact. This site is for entertainment use only and should not be considered as a resource for news and or factual information.
By accessing Chuvachienes.com, its content and reading its feeds, YOU hereby automatically agree to the following terms and conditions:
You agree to enter this site of your own free will and for your personal entertainment only; You understand this site contains material that may be considered objectionable. By reading Chuvachienes.com, its content and it feeds, you affirm, under penalty of perjury that you are not an agent or attorney for any government, governmental agency or branch, law enforcement agency, or military agency or branch. You pledge that your interest in viewing the content of this site is for your personal entertainment only; You specifically pledge not to use your viewing experience against the publisher, provider, or designer of this site. Upon accessing this site, You hereby release indemnify and hold harmless the providers, owners, contributors and creators of this site from any and all liability arising from your use of this site. By accessing this site, You are not violating any law of your locality (city, town, state, province, or nation). You subscribe to the principles of the First Amendment which hold that the free adult Americans have the right to decide for themselves what they will read and view without government interference.
By visiting Chuvachienes.com or reading its content, you agree that the laws of the state of New Jersey, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Chuvachienes.com or its affiliates.
This is a blog created as a hobby containing content that have been of interest to Chuva Chienes and solely intended to be shared to her readers. If you believe that the items posted infringes on a copyright, kindly notify Chuva Chienes and the post or link will be promptly removed.
Your email to firstname.lastname@example.org should contain the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that is allegedly infringed
- A description of all of the copyrighted works that you claim has been infringed upon
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Chuvachienes.com website, including, a URL of the specific location of the infringing material
- Information sufficient to allow us to contact you including, at a minimum, your address, telephone number, and e-mail address
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Other than that, let’s have fun.